Wordless Wednesday: On the Wing

On the Wing

On the Wing (c) Kelly Naylor 2008

17 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday: On the Wing”

1. chatblanc says:

Oh that’s beautiful!! :)

chatblanc’s last blog post… Adventures in housecleaning

2. Heather says:

Ohhh…this one is stunning…

Cheers

Heather’s last blog post… I’m Thrilled…

3. Margaret says:

Either I’m coming around to abstract art or this is just plain stunning no matter what “type” art it is.

Fantastic, Kelly!

Are you by chance going to auction this piece off? What are it’s dimensions?

Margaret

4. Marie says:

Such pretty swirls and twirls…it makes you wanna fly into space when you look into it.

5. haleyhughes says:

That’s gorgeous. Love the dimensional quality of it.

Happy Wordless Wednesday~

haleyhughes’s last blog post… Wordless Wednesday: Birthday

6. r1ooooo says:

This one caught my eyes.

Really like it :D

r1ooooo’s last blog post… Ronaldinho’s Letter To Barcelona

7. Mike says:

This is gorgeous. I know that magicians are never supposed to reveal their tricks, but do you mind sharing a little something about the technique of this one? I’ll take it up with you by email if you would rather.

8. This one is extra-beautiful!

Daisy the Curly Cat’s last blog post… Wordless Wednesday: Pieces of Daisy

9. Kelly says:

Yeah, I love this one, too.

@Margaret… it’s not print quality. But I guess it may be time to buy that Photoshop plugin that’s supposed to let you print low-res images. If it actually works, I’ll sell prints… um… probably on ImageKind. Or ArtWanted. Or Zazzle. Or… well, you get the idea. I will announce it, though!

@Mike… technique. To be honest, all of these fractals that I did with whichever program I used (probably Apophysis, maybe Chaoscope) were just done by playing around, clicking buttons, rotating images or whatever until my brain said, “Oooh! Stop!” It’s seriously random… as is most of my art.

10. Mike says:

Actually, that was enough technique for me. :) That’s sort of what I was thinking. I guess I really just wanted to know what software you were running.

11. fragileheart says:

Stunning piece Kelly :) Read your response re: technique… I have no idea what you said there. lol

12. Beautiful! Makes my tummy jump, like I hit a pocket of turbulence.

13. Polly says:

I do like this abstract it all most looks as though it is a cross between a picture of light and that of blown glass. It is really lovely … I hope that you do more.

Polly’s last blog post… A bee see …

14. amy lilley says:

in a galaxy far, far away…..beautiful!!!

amy lilley’s last blog post… Wordless Wednesday

15. Kelly says:

Amazing! I love it. It is a picture that could certainly be used as a “story starter.”

Happy WW!!

Kelly’s last blog post… Wordless Wednesday

16. Monique says:

You are hereby forbidden to do make any more nice artwork. :)

I’m glad I haven’t made up my mind as to what exactly I want from the Etsy shop. Now I know to wait for this one to show up there.

Monique’s last blog post… My Life on the V-List

17. Kelly says:

@Mike… LOL Well, it’s a 90% chance the software is Apophysis.

@fragileheart… this is what happens when you cross a geek with an artist!

@JD… yeeha! Your reaction has me doing the happy dance!

@Polly… I managed to reinstall the software. When I manage to wrestle some time from my crazy schedule, I WILL make more!

@Kelly… oh, I definitely think you should write a story about it!

@Monique… oh no you don’t! LOL This one isn’t going to Etsy, so go spend all your money there now. Go on. Go, go, go.

This site is protected by WP-CopyRightPro